Here is a list of all the events happening on Halloween (Wed. 10/31/2018)
- Hanalei - Halloween Costume Contest at Hanalei Center. Oct. 31: sign-up 4pm, start time 4:30! Grand Prize- 65" Flat Screen TV; plus Raffle Prizes from our Generous Merchants. 1st prize in all four age categories: $100; 2nd,$75; 3rd $50.
- Kilauea - Ghoulish Golf Halloween: All day at Anaina Hou Community Park. Dress in costume and enjoy a free round of mini golf.
- Kapaa - Cantu’s Spooktacular Haunted Yard: 5 to 10pm Free and open to the public. Come and see a variety of spooky, zany and whimsical scenes at 5112 Ioana St. in Kawaihau Estates. Park on Ohu Street.
- Kapaa - Harvest Fest: 5:30 to 8:30pm at Kapaa Missionary Church. Free popcorn, cotton candy, games, trick or treat.
- Kapaa - Dia De Los Muertos Halloween Party: Dance party at the new Monico’s Taqueria. Starts at 2pm with drink specials and goes until closing. Costume contest, sweet treats.
- Lihue - Breath of Life Fall-O-Ween Festival: 5:30 to 9pm on 4303 Rice Street. Candy, face painting, games & pizza.
- Lihue - Wilcox Health Annual Halloween Babies Parade: Noon to 1pm. Little ones are invited to show off their costumes as they trick-or-treat through Kauai Medical Clinic’s festive booths. Costume contests and prizes. Refreshments served.
- Poipu - Trick-or-Treat at The Shops at Kukuiula: Delicious treats for keiki and shopping specials for the keiki-at-heart.
- Waimea - Nightmare in Waimea: Are you brave enough to go upside down and inside out? Folks are turning Waimea Canyon Park upside down and inside out at this year’s annual Haunted Village. From 5:30 to 7:30pm is the non scary time for younger children. 7:30 to 11pm is not recommended for younger children. Donations accepted at the door. Halloween movies starting at sundown.